Pregnancy Empathy Pods (Circle)
A Shared Container of Joy & Ease
A Gathering of Mums In Honor Of The Unique Journey Of Pregnancy
- The blending of both Creative & Healing Arts strategies such as meditation, visualization & self-expression in fun & creative ways in support of communion & peaceful birth scenarios.
- Gentle seated movement cradling the Preborn into the rhythms of the Mothers motions, manifesting a synchronized harmony between them.
- Cultivating a collective network of nurturing empathetic energy, within the Pod, that inspires support for the birth experience.
- Fostering rapport & relational bonding, through the medium of meditation, between a PreBorn & Mother in preparation for birth while forming a powerful alliance culminating in post birth relationships.
• Our Experiences Are A Direct Result Of Our Thoughts…Energy Follows Thought •“The same thing is true at the soul level. If we can make the spirit of our baby feel welcomed, it will affect the entire incarnation.” Dawson Church
“In certain tribes, people believe that the spiritual birth of a child begins when his potential mother first imagines him; She goes to a silent place and listens for the baby’s special song. When she hears it, she returns to her home and teaches it to her mate. While making love, they chant the song as an invitation for this soul to enter into their lives. Once pregnant, she regularly sings the song to her unborn baby and teaches it to the midwives in preparation for her birth. They sing the song while the woman is in labor and as the baby is born intothe world The child learns the theme song, which supports him through all the stages of his life. He uses his song to celebrate his moments of glory and comfort him in times of loss.” Deepak Chopra, MD ‘Magical Beginnings Enchanted Lives’
___________________________________________________________________For unique gifts for expectant moms & newborns. Visit THE BELLY BEINGS SHOP Gifts Connecting Hearts With Souls www.thebellybeingsshop.com The ‘Belly Beings Shop’ is a sister project in support of prebirth bonding.